our honorable chairman
- Dr. Kulin Kothari is the founder and chairman of Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre. He is an excellent surgeon in the field of ophthalmology with 33 years of long experience and a number of achievements.
- Till now Dr. Kulin Kothari has treated tens of thousands of patients from across the length and breadth of India and from 38 other countries of the world. The number is the representation of the tremendous trust and faith reposed in Dr. Kulin Kothari through his establishments, BCEIRC & VFI.
- 'Young Achiever of The Year' award by Bombay Ophthalmic Society.
- 'Giants International Award' for excellence in the field of medicine
- The prestigious 'Rashtriya Ratna' award.
- Organized and attended numerous ophthalmic conferences in India & abroad.
- Involved as faculty and speaker at various national and international ophthalmic fora.
- Presented several papers on and conducted live surgery workshops at different hospitals for Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma & Refractive Surgery.
- Ex- examiner for MS (Master of Surgery) in Ophthalmology, University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine.
- First Year MBBS - 1st Rank in the University of Mumbai - 1974
- Final Year MBBS - 1977
- DOMS - Gold Medalist - 1979
- MS - Gold Medalist - 1980
In USA, UK & Germany in the fields of Cataract, Glaucoma and Refractive Surgery.
At the Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre, We Place a high Premium on relationships - with our patients and their families, our medical colleagues and consultants, our officers & staff, our suppliers and with the community that we live in. It is our constant endeavour to interact at every step and make things comfortable for everyone in an atmosphere not beset whit anxiety or fear, but with genuine cordiality and an all pervading transparency.
About Blink clinic he says,
The Importance of Ethical treatment in Medicine can never be overemphasized. I feel very proud to mention that at Blink, all the procedures are done only when indicated. Whenever we foresee any risk to the eye sight, we do not perform the procedure. This enhances the safety and success rate to the highest possible level